If you would like to run games at Game-iToba please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Before you email us, take a look at the current schedule, http://lugh.ca/cgi-bin/Game-iToba/games.php and see where you think your game will fit best. Once you have done that, it would be a huge help if you can let us know all of the following information in your email:
- Your preferred name (as we will display on the system)
- The email you have registered with (not registered yet, go to https://game-itoba.ca/register/).
- And then for each game you want to run we need the following:
- The star & end slot (see the image for those times), so if you need 4-hours and want to come out on Friday evening that is slot 1-2
- What kind of play area / table you need (regular 2.5×7, one of the bigger round tables, or perhaps you need 2 of the regular tables pushed together for a 5×7 area?)
- Name of the Game
- The total number of _additional_ players you would like (if you are teaching a 2-player game then 2, but if you want to play a game with a maximum of 4 players then you need 3)
- And last but not least, a short description, especially if you are going to run with expansions, need people to bring things _or_ it’s a homebrew game).